MTY Hydraulic Stamping Press
Stamp, emboss, texture, bend, form, shape and cut metal using hydraulics instead of muscle power with a hydraulic stamping press. This press performs all the tasks of punch & die sets, forming hammers, anvils and stakes--and completes each task faster and more evenly with less finishing required and with no marring or damaging of metals. With manually powered hydraulics, engineered to deliver up to 4, 6, 8, 12, 20, 30, or 50 tons of force, conforming metal to the shape of the die placed in the plates of the press.
Work area is 5" x 5"
This press features a superior-quality hydraulic ram with:
• Integrated triple seals for smooth operation.
• An oil bypass system protects internal parts by preventing over extension of the ram.
• A rust-protected high heat finish.
• Forged steel construction that provides superior strength to weight ratio.
In addition, the press features:
• Press frame made from cold rolled forged alloy steel for extra strength.
• The lower platen is self-leveling for consistently even impressions.
• T-handle and jack handle to open and close the release valve.
Custom options and tools available on request.
Also Available in
Air over hydraulic bottle Jack
Please contact me for additional prices on custom designs and these options
Extra long handle
10,000 PSI Electric hydraulic pump with manual or electric solenoid control
10,000 PSI Foot pump
10,000 PSI Handpump
10,000 PSI air over hydraulic